Walker Road Animal Hospital is a progressive 24 hour small animal routine/emergency practice in Windsor, Ontario. We are a multi-doctor practice with in-house laboratory equipment, digital radiography, digital dental radiography, ultrasound and endoscopy. Our hospital has built a new facility and we are seeking motivated Registered Veterinary Technicians who wish to utilize their skills in a learning environment to join our team.
- 36-40 hours per week
- Must be available to work days, afternoons and nights
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays when scheduled
- Must have excellent communication skills and be proficient with technical procedures
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and be able to problem-solve
- Must have a good work ethic
- Must be in the process of completing the requirements to become registered with the Ontario Association of Veterinary Technicians
We offer progressive and comprehensive training program, competitive wages, benefits, staff discounts, uniforms, CE and paid OAVT membership dues.