Walker Road Animal Hospital is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more on our blog.
Meet Our Team
At the Walker Road Animal Hospital, we’re committed to providing exceptional healthcare for pets.
Pet Health Library
Please feel free to browse our library of topics or quickly find the article you need
Pet Health Checker
Use our Pet Health Checker tool to help you decide if your pet’s symptoms require veterinary attention
April 17, 2021- We have had a staff member at Walker Road Animal Hospital test positive for COVID-19.
The health and safety of our hospital team and our community is our top priority.
In light of this situation, we are working with significantly reduced DVM’s and support staff.
- We are CLOSED from 8am-11pm
- We will have a DVM on overnight throughout the week and weekend
- Some weekdays we will have a DVM on, please call ahead
- We will no longer accept any non- emergent transfers at this time
- All hospitalized patients will be unable to receive 24-hour care at our facility- overnight hospitalized patients are to be transferred back to their regular veterinarian for care.
We are working closely with the Health Unit to ensure the health and safety of our staff, clients, and community.
Please note that we are doing everything to keep Walker Road Animal Hospital functioning, however, we simply do not have DVM’s to see patients. We have every intention to get back to 24/7 care as soon as possible and will be in contact with you when we are back at full capacity.
This situation is temporary and you will be notified of any changes to this document. Please call with any questions.